We are looking for an entry level, full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team and manage digital campaigns for our clients. This is a remote-friendly position with the option of in-office space in Cambridge, MA, eligible to candidates within US Eastern and Central time zones. As an active participant in our ability to grow and succeed you will have multiple opportunities to expand your own digital marketing skill sets. We take pride in our people and work to guarantee that everyone gains from their experience working here. You will be sure to increase your leadership skills and achieve personal development goals in addition to expanding your digital marketing skills.
We offer a full digital marketing training program that will accelerate your learning and responsibility, so you can work independently with the freedom to manage your client projects. Also, we offer a $3,000 annual learning stipend to use on job-related books, courses and training offered outside of our agency.
- Work with the account management team to monitor, measure and analyze account performance, communicating findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive organic search (SEO) strategies based on client goals and objectives
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Assist in preparing high quality, detailed analyses and reports using Excel
- Manage our content producers
- Work with clients and teammates to implement and/or execute recommendations that adhere to Fire&Spark best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of digital marketing work experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets with the ability to conduct detailed analysis
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and a highly analytical thinker
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Startup experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proficient in Asana for project management
We love what we do. We are looking for team members who are passionate about growing professionally and applying their expertise to support the success of our clients and our company.
We live our core values everyday:
- PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
- LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
- GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you! We’ll review your application and determine whether you are a good fit for this position.
Perks/ / Hours / Location:
You’ll get: 15 days of vacation and 5 days paid sick leave; 10 paid holidays; exceptional training/skills development within the organization; $3000 in paid training and education programs annually; $500 annual wellness stipend; and a $750 annual remote work stipend.
We are looking for someone full time remote (9- 5pm ET), from within US Eastern or Central time zones.
We are a remote-first team with an office in Cambridge for staff who wish to use it. If you live in the Boston area you will have access to our office which is located in Kendall Square in Cambridge,
Massachusetts. Our office features a massage room, secure bicycle parking, game room, gym, shower rooms with towels, stocked kitchens, and a host of discounts towards local business and well-being memberships.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please complete the application here: http://jobs.fireandspark.com/apply/2JLXsrD8BY/Digital-Marketing-Account-Manager-Fulltime-Strategist-And-Project-Management