HIRE A HOUND
Are you looking for talented students and recent graduates with a well-rounded liberal arts education to join your team? Assumption University students are an excellent source of candidates for your talent pipeline.
- 83% of the Class of 2020 participated in undergraduate research opportunities, internships, service learning opportunities and/or student teaching opportunities
- 33 majors and 48 minors in liberal arts, natural and social sciences, and business
- 60+ student-run clubs and organizations
- 500+ student-athletes participate on 23 NCAA Division II teams
Ways to Engage:
Recruit Assumption Students for Jobs & Internships
- Post a job or internship on Handshake
- Attend on-campus job and internship fairs
- Conduct job and internship interviews on campus
- Host an on-campus or virtual organizational information session
Participate in Career & Professional Development Programing
The Career Development & Internship center values and invites outside organizations to assist us in student career & professional development programs, such as mock interviews, résumé reviews, and interviewing and job search strategies. Contact us at email@example.com if interested.