SERVICES FOR ALUMNI
As an Assumption University graduate we welcome you to take advantage of many resources, including access to our job posting system, Handshake. We also invite you to partner with the Career Development & Internship Center on career preparation and engagement initiatives that benefit you as well as current Assumption students.
Ways to Engage
Assist Assumption Students in Their Career & Professional Development
- Volunteer to conduct mock interviews and resume reviews
- Participate in networking events and programming, such as the annual Alumni Career Networking Night
- Share your knowledge and expertise to a class, club, or athletic team as a guest speaker
Network on LinkedIn
Whether you are a recent grad looking for your first job or a seasoned professional looking to build your network or promote openings within your organization, the Assumption University Alumni Network is a great place to start.
Recruit Assumption Students for Jobs & Internships
- Post a job or internship on Handshake
- Attend on-campus job and internship fairs
- Conduct job and internship interviews on campus
- Host an on-campus or virtual organizational information session