- 83% of the Class of 2019 participated in undergraduate research opportunities, internships, service learning opportunities and/or student teaching opportunities
- 33 majors and 49 minors in liberal arts, natural and social sciences, and business
- 60+ student-run clubs and organizations
- 500+ student-athletes participate on 23 NCAA Division II teams
- 14 students who have been awarded Fulbright scholarships since 2001
Visit our recruiting site, Handshake, to:
- Register for a recruiting account
- Post internships & jobs for students and alumni
- Register for Career Fairs and other recruiting events
- Update existing employer profiles and job/internship postings.
- Request campus interview dates
To our employer recruiting partners,
While Assumption College’s physical campus remains closed, our offices are open and will be operating remotely. The Career Development & Internship Center is still available to assist you with your recruiting efforts as we continue to support our students.
Here are some ways that you can engage with our students during the pandemic:
- Post jobs & internships for students & alumni on Handshake
- Post virtual events and webinars available to students on Handshake
- Reach out to us to see how we can best connect you with our students. The CDIC is available via email or we can schedule a Zoom call. Please email us if you are interested in scheduling time to speak.
- Start planning for fall recruiting, including on-campus interviews. Schedule a fall interview date on Handshake. Visit campus for a half or full day of interviews with undergraduate and MBA students.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your continued interest in recruiting at Assumption College. While these are unprecedented times, we are still available to assist you with your recruiting efforts.
We hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy!