The Inside Sales Recruiter will work with the team to identify, engage, and close the best Inside Sales talent on national level. We’re undergoing large-scale growth across our national sales organizations and building a robust pipeline of top sales talent is an organizational priority.
We’re looking for someone who can leverage their experience in sales recruiting, technology sales, consulting and/or the VAR industry, to drive our business in the direction needed to meet our high-volume recruiting goals.
You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with leadership to determine Zones critical resource needs, uncover and implement new and hot recruiting strategies, and be a key player in scaling Zones to its next level of growth.
- Implement a national inside sales sourcing strategy that produces a continuous, highly qualified pipeline of Account Managers within our Corporate and Healthcare segments.
- Leverage creative, leading edge, direct sourcing tools and techniques in order to be effective with your recruiting efforts
- Execute all facets of Sales recruiting from sourcing through offer processes with candidates.
- Lead, plan and participate in events to meet candidates such as networking groups, industry conferences, etc.
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as a team are dually vital in an ever-changing environment
- Possess exceptional research, consulting, and executive sourcing abilities
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; influence and engage with senior level executives in a proficient and professional manner
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree minimum; open to all majors. Degrees in Business, Management, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or other STEM related field are beneficial and are encouraged to apply
- 0-4 years of recruiting (preferred Inside Sales recruiting) or 3 or more years in a similar field (ex: Career Consultant, Employer Relations, etc.).
- Proven track-record of successfully sourcing top talent preferably in a sale or in a high-growth technology company/VAR
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for metric-driven results
- Innovative, creative problem-solving mindset, with ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people leadership skills
- VAR and OEM industry knowledge preferred
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it’s an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!