As a Customer Strategy Manager – SMS, you will establish partnerships with our clients based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Yotpo suite of services. Your goal will be that your clients SMS programs are as successful as possible, and you will achieve that by collaborating with them to build and execute a tailored SMS marketing strategy.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers by consulting for their business while leveraging Yotpo SMS Solution and 3rd party integrations.
- Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where Yotpo can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points and educate clients to drive campaign improvement.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships.
- Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the voice of the customer between all departments of our company.
Ideally You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a CSM, Account Management or Account Executive role – preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience with growth and retention strategies
- General understanding of the digital marketing space – including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and E-Commerce best practices
- A desire to wow your customers
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- A valid U.S. work authorization
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.