If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual UGC are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Australia, and the Philippines — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March (you can call us a unicorn: our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re on the hunt for the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Client Success Manager, you will establish partnerships with our clients based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Yotpo suite of services.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers by consulting for their business while leveraging Yotpo solutions.
- Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value.
- Demonstrate the continuous value of our solutions by successfully renewing annual customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where we can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points and educate clients to drive campaign improvement.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships.
- Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the voice of the customer between all departments of our company.
- Identify and manage opportunities to organically grow your portfolio of clients by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs.
- 2+ years experience in a CSM or Account Management role – preferably in a SaaS environment
- Upselling and renewal experience preferred
- General understanding of the digital marketing space – including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and E-Commerce best practices
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- Extra kudos for having a high-level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we’re all proud to belong.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anit-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.