Position coordinates monthly closing, prep and release of financial statements to Corporate and Division, development and analysis of monthly spending performance, rates to determine product costs, budgets.
- Using Hyperion design reports for financial reporting and planning.
- Support monthly and quarterly closings, produce journal entries, and fulfill month end reporting requirements.
- Accountable for balance sheet including accrual calculations and account reconciliations.
- Analyzing spending variances.
- Work closely with the business leaders to achieve financial commitments, proactively identify issues and create recovery plans, drive execution.
- Actively identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities throughout business.
- Oversee operational policy controls and implementation as directed by corporate or division management.
- Administer systems and policies to effectively measure financial and operational performance.
- Participate in the monthly consolidation of financial results for division management prior to submitting the final version to corporate.
- Manage long and short-range operational planning and performance measurement including, profit planning, sales forecasts, expense budgeting, asset utilization, cost standards, capital investing and labor tracking
· A minimum 1-year financial management –New college graduates encouraged to apply!
· Excellent Microsoft skills required
· Strong skills and knowledge of accounting theory and application of financial principles (GAAP).
· Strong managerial presence that reflects a “hands-on”, participative, pro-active operating style. Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
· B.S. degree required.
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring employees without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin (where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage), citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely upon job-related qualifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wyman Gordon is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-839-8004 for assistance.