Can you imagine a world without Amazon Prime? Your skills in management and power tools can even impact eternity in places where free 2-day shipping doesn’t exist!
Many Bible translation projects happen in remote areas with limited access to supplies. As the Sea Freight Shipping Coordinator, you will manage shipments coming and going from around the world, enabling Bible translation to continue!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! You would serve as the primary expert for all exporting and importing needs. One day you might get quotes, authorize invoices, and compile expense summaries. Later you could advise on various regulations, including dangerous goods, vehicle export, and aircraft. Another day you would process vendor shipments, build and pack shipping crates, and load and offload sea cargo containers.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You’re a good communicator and love relating to people.
- You’ve earned at least a high school diploma or equivalent schooling.
- You thrived for several years in a supervisory role and have basic management skills.
- You’re competent with Microsoft and Google programs.
- You’re a decent handyman, comfortable with tools including both hand and power tools, and forklift operation.
- You are always learning and enjoy mentoring others.
It’s a bonus if…
- You’ve had at least 2 years of post high school or technical school training.
- You’ve earned a forklift certification.
For more information visit http://www.managersformissions.com/critical-sea-freight-shipping-coordinator.html
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
REF ID: R2525 Sarah