We can all point to that mentor who made a difference in our lives. When was the last time you were that person–and impacted eternity?
Today, over 1600 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God transforms lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
As the Overseas Coordinator for Interns and Volunteers, you will be on the front lines helping Bible translation to move forward! Use your relational and organizational skills to mentor and assist these members through all aspects of their assignment.
Job Location: Anywhere in the US.
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might interview a potential intern or volunteer. Another day you could organize and plan an overseas trip–from travel arrangements to housing to activities. Later you could follow up with a volunteer who had just finished their assignment.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are organized and detail-oriented.
- You have a heart for people and building relationships.
- You enjoy enabling people to use their strengths.
- Computers are your friend.
- Budgets don’t scare you.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
It’s a bonus if…
- You are willing to travel overseas as a team leader.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REF ID: 1419 Scott