When was the last time your nursing skills allowed you to care for patients all across the globe?
Today, over 1600 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
As a Nurse at the Wycliffe USA Health Services Orlando Clinic, you will be working with a team of health care workers to provide care to Wycliffe members around the world.
Job Location: Orlando, Florida
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might chat with new workers moving overseas about health concerns. Another day you might coordinate care for a member coming in with an acute illness and assist the clinic manager with stocking supplies. Later you might see patients at the clinic, and consult with physicians on the other side of the world.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You’re comfortable working with computers, MS Office, etc
- You have a heart for serving the physical, mental, and emotional needs of people.
- You have experience in patient care.
- You are fascinated with variety, and you are flexible, organized, and take the initiative.
- You have either completed a 3-year RN program or have an RN degree.
- You are licensed as an RN and are either licensed or applying to be licensed in Florida
It’s a bonus if…
- You have multicultural experience.
- You have experience or knowledge regarding diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases.
- You have at least 2 years of acute care experience.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
REF ID: 1196 Reavis