INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Service Team Coordinator
“Management is, above all, a practice where art, science, and craft meet.” (Henry Mintzberg). They meet — and here they impact eternity.
As a supported* service team coordinator, you will work with partners to oversee language development and translation programs to advance Bible translation!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: South Asia
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might participate in program planning and provide leadership to project team leaders. Later you could cultivate a collaborative environment for partners and facilitate effective monitoring and reporting of the program. Another day you would promote personal and professional development of team members.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are analytical and organized and enjoy strategic planning, problem solving
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator and understand cross-cultural differences.
- You have basic computer skills, personnel management and financial skills.
- You desire to work with the community, rather than for the community.
- You have basic linguistics and language development knowledge.
- You are passionate about language development.
It’s a bonus if…
- You’ve earned an undergraduate degree.
- You have practical management experience.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.