INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Regional Center Manager
Remember when you were stressed and at your wit’s end — and then you heard a voice offering help?
As a Regional Center Manager, you will be able to offer much needed help, enabling Bible translation projects to move forward around the country!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Papua New Guinea
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has similar open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What might you do?
Every day is different! One day you might touch base with translators via radio, helping translation projects with supplies and transportation..Later you could help supervise a training program for Papua New Guinean colleagues. Another day you would serve as a liaison between the community and the regional center.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are flexible, practical, and love to care for people.
- You are a good communicator, both written and oral.
- You are comfortable maintaining records, directing work projects, purchasing supplies, servicing vehicles, and supervising staff.
- You enjoy cross-cultural environments.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have previous management training and experience.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.