INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Office Manager
When was the last time your administrative skills reached across the globe and had an eternal impact?
As a supported* office manager, you will provide critical support to Bible translation programs in Southeast Asia, enabling them to move forward!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Southeast Asia
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might coordinate and plan office activities, operations and procedures. Later you could handle all record procedures and reviews, prepare activity reports, and handle correspondence. Another day you would submit the budget, advise administration and handle cost-reduction programs.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are organized and have basic business skills.
- You not only have basic management skills, but you also understand multicultural management issues.
- You are a life-long learner and are willing to train or mentor those less skilled.
- You’ve earned a high school diploma or equivalent
- You have had management training or equivalent experience
It’s a bonus if…
- You have earned a two-year degree.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.