APPLY THROUGH EXTERNAL LINK.
Victor Hugo said, “Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.”
As a K-12 Music Teacher, you will help students give voice to what needs to be said, while making a difference in eternity!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Jos, Nigeria
Without a high quality school, many of the families involved in Bible translation in West Africa would have to leave for the sake of their children. By providing crucial teaching, you impact thousands of lives—including the hundreds of language communities still waiting for the Bible!
Every day is exciting! One day you might introduce a student to an instrument for the very first time. Another day you will meet with parents to help figure out a plan for their child’s learning assistance needs. You’ll participate in reviews and interviews, creatively care for your classroom, and cheer on your students in school sports!
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are eager to instruct students in music theory, and various music styles and forms.
- Depending on your specialty and experience, you may, teach and train solo voice or choir, band instruments, or a specific instrument like piano.
- You love kids and are passionate about caring for their minds, bodies, and souls through a Christian education.
- You flourish in a cross-cultural, family-type atmosphere and in helping high school students navigate cross-cultural challenges.
- You’ve spent at least one year as a teacher and hold current teaching credentials.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have previous multicultural experience.
- You’re willing to teach a second or third subject on occasion.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
REF ID: 30962a Chuck