INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Accounting Clerk
They say money can’t buy happiness, but have you ever thought of using your bookkeeping skills to impact eternity?
As an Accounting Clerk, you will provide critical financial support to Bible translation projects around West Asia.
Today, over 2,100 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: West Asia
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might pay bills and address payroll. Later you could train and oversee local workers. Another day you would assist with invoicing and other accounting procedures.
This job might be for you if…
- You are comfortable with basic technology such as computers, phones, copy machines, projectors, printers, etc.
- You are familiar with standard accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- You enjoy working with numbers.
- You have earned at least a high school diploma and have some formal education in bookkeeping.
- You have at least one year experience in clerical accounting.
- You are a team player.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have an Associate’s degree in business or accounting.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
REF ID 31562a Gary