Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Communications and Outreach Manager in our Communications and Outreach department. This department is responsible for corporate public outreach efforts, from public forum engagement to social media posts and from media pitches to press releases.
- Managing the technical oversight, ideation, production and implementation of:
- Social media copy and assets
- Forum contribution copy and assets
- Press release and media pitch copy
- Supervising the production and implementation of social media campaigns, new marketing campaigns and other technical content production by the PR team in addition to the team members themselves
- Providing biannual reporting of team efforts and metrics
- Knowledge of Mathematica or the Wolfram Language is required
- The ability to problem solve with a diverse team to deliver the best possible outcomes is mandatory
- Grad-level familiarity with a STEM field or multiple programming languages is a plus
Location: Champaign, Illinois, or remote
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.