Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise Systems also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow, we’re excited to bring together people who are talented, motivated and high-energy. If you are excited about joining a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What we are looking for:
At Wise Systems, excellent user experience and design are core values; we differentiate through design and experience. We are looking for a skilled designer who will make our product interfaces and experiences more intuitive and beautiful for users, and have a key role in the brand expression across different marketing materials. This person will take on a number of initiatives — from mobile and web product vision to branding and marketing-driven projects, expressing design vision with the product team, mobile design, brand, web design, and other marketing design projects as needed.
The ideal candidate has the creative vision and skills to organize and communicate vision to action down to the last detail.
- Develop compelling visuals and creatives across key customer touchpoints, from concept to execution
- Support creative needs in content marketing, demand gen, product marketing, sales, events, employee branding and partner marketing
- Work cross-functionally with the leadership and marketing teams to define materials and contribute to company brand
- Effectively articulate Wise System’s brand identity and position through color, art style, iconography, and design across digital and print media
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Elevate the visual identity of the Wise Systems brand through high-quality creative design that is consistent across multiple channels
- Translate product and market knowledge into compelling content for our audience based on cohorts, opportunities, and pain points
- Work on digital and print graphics and ads
- Develop data visualization schematics
- Create company materials such as trade show signs, marketing collateral, and company-wide deck templates
- Website graphic design
- A great portfolio, showcasing a foundation in ideation, visual design, and creativity.
- A portfolio that speaks to your expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to create and morph vectors
- Ability to organize files in a linear and accessible way
Location: Cambridge, MA or Montreal, QC
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.