- The primary purpose of this position is to supervise the day-to-day activities of a nursing unit in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, as directed by the Director of Nursing to ensure the highest degree of quality care.
- Unit Managers have the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out assigned duties including the supervision of certified nursing assistants, unit clerks or any other aides working on the unit.
- Current Massachusetts nursing license (RN)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to long-term care.
- 3-5 year’s leadership/management experience