Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Bloomberg and TechCrunch, and here.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA and currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (6x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $400M+ in funding to date from leading investors including DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
- Partner closely with Operations leaders to become a subject matter expert in the field. Understand how positions are able to impact the organization and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Led regional hirings through administering job postings and applicant tracking databases, tracking recruiting data, and coordinating the hiring processes
- Set goals and mentor Regional Recruiters
- Work closely with Central Recruiting Team to broaden channels for regional hiring; leverage various platforms and channels to identify candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline of candidates
- Full cycle recruiting activities from identifying the right talents, interviewing, providing recaps, candidate data collection and offering
- Design and implement recruiting strategies, events to build up regional hiring pipelines
- Strategize and leverage various sourcing techniques and channels, which include but not limited to local hiring events, partnerships with local organization, to identify candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for regional hirings
- Serve as the Weee!’s cultural evangelist. Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Meticulously track and maintain up to date and compliant record of candidate pipelines in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 5+ years of sourcing/full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred) in similar industry
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies.
- Take hiring as a partnership, have the gift to build rapport with candidates and employees regardless of hierarchy
- Enthusiasm and passion for quality
- Proactive. Will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- Interested in stretching out to cover wider range recruitment projects