Walker Therapeutic & Educational Programs is currently looking to secure a Master’s level Bilingual Clinician (Spanish)) for their Needham based Residential/Educational program. Under the guidance of the Clinical Supervisor, the Clinician will provide a variety of clinical services, including individual, group, family, sibling, and duo therapy with the ability to conduct family therapy and case management tasks in Spanish. Clients are ages 5-13, all genders/gender identities, and come from all over the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The successful candidate will possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline (Social Work, Counseling Psychology) as well as previous experience in therapeutic treatment with latency aged children and their families. Valid MA driver’s license required.
Essential Functions for this position include:
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team with direct oversight for coordination of treatment for up to 15 residential, group home, and / or day school youth.
- Assessment of child and family strengths and needs using CANS.
- Development and implementation of goal focused treatment plans based on assessment.
- Consistent communication with family and all collaterals including state agencies, and outside providers.
- Oversight and maintenance of student record including all documentation to be completed as required based on licensing and Rehab Options standards.
- Provide individual, family, or group therapy for youth as indicated through assessment and utilizing evidence based treatment modalities with clear, measurable goals. It should be noted that treatment may take place on the Needham Campus, in a youth’s home, or at another community location as deemed appropriate. Transportation of youth and family members as required to facilitate appropriate treatment.
- Lead or co-lead issue oriented or didactic therapy groups for children or parents.
- Attend weekly supervision, all required staff meetings, trainings, and clinical rounds.
- Responsible for preparing for and facilitating all youth specific treatment meetings held at Walker. In addition, attending all required external meetings as scheduled by state agencies and funding sources.
- On-call coverage, as assigned.
- Clinical consultation to direct care and educational staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Master’s Degree with Clinical license (LCSW/LMHC); valid MA driver’s license and previous experience working in a similar setting.