We’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join us to help our clients engage with new and existing audiences. We’re looking for someone who can help create, manage and execute influencer marketing campaigns and take our clients to new heights, building on engagement and developing new and exciting ways to portray brands online.
You are passionate about social media and understand the complexities and nuances because you are an avid user. You’ll work closely with the broader Client Services Team and should be passionate about influencer content that reflects our clients’ values and tone of voice.
What we’re looking for in an Influencer Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or Advertising; minimum 6-24 months of professional experience in a social media environment, ideally within a retail brand or leading media/creative agency (internships included)
- Clear and concise communication skills across multiple mediums ‐ in‐person meetings, calls, video conferences, emails, and presentations
- Confidence in voicing your opinion to the team and clients if you think there is a better way of doing something
- Demonstrated skills in crafting social media content for a company, not just a personal page; may be asked to provide examples
- Excellent communication; you can describe problems and solutions with succinct business context (BONUS if you have experience presenting to executive teams or clients)
- Experience across all social media platforms including emerging channels and international platforms; including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube
- High‐level quantitative skills, attention to detail, a high aptitude for problem solving, and a natural interest in consumer behavior
- Knowledge and understanding of the whole spectrum of the social media landscape – including social listening, content formats and publishing algorithms
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
Essential job responsibilities
- Contribute to continual improvement of the company by suggesting improvements to sales, services, and business processes
- Coordinate and manage content production with influencers including briefing, influencer sourcing, concepts, strategy, and overseeing execution with cross functioning teams
- Facilitate all aspects of the campaign planning, execution, and analysis process; including managing campaign calendar, monitoring and optimizing campaign results, writing creative briefs, and developing campaign analysis reports
- Identify and cultivate new communities of influencers as well as new channel expansion opportunities to reach target customers and extend our reach
- Innovate and advocate for new ways to expand our influencer marketing initiatives, as well as identify ways to partner with other teams to utilize creative/strategic assets
- Lead the development and implementation of benchmarking and measurement standards to improve tracking of the effectiveness of influencer programs, and as the space evolves, identify and explore new measurement opportunities for assessing ROI and ROAS
- Oversee social and community management tactics for key product launches, events, activations and help create proactive ad hoc communications as needed
- Report program performance to C-level executives, working in tandem with our data team to implement stronger reporting analytics
- Staying on top of—and proactively sharing—trends, relevant cultural moments and new technology to help us stay ahead of the curve
About the location
Our team is concentrated at the Dallas HQ office in Deep Ellum.
Job Family: Client Services
People Manager: No
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
Seniority Level: Entry
Travel Required: Ability to travel is required (typically 10% or less, may be higher depending on
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About VizSense, Inc
Because we are in the business of building relationships, an outgoing personality is required, along with the maturity to work with high-level clients.
If you are interested interested in a varied daily routine and a rich learning experience in the world of influencer marketing, please submit a letter of interest telling us about yourself and why we should hire you, along with your resume to: email@example.com