The ACCS Outreach Worker promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions needed to live successfully in the community by working towards life goals. Working alongside a Team LPHA Clinician, ACCS Outreach Worker provides evidenced-based and best practice services and supports to Person Served in the community, in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
In this role you will work with each Person Served to build life skills in the areas of activities of daily living, medication administration, symptom reduction, health and well-being, employment, school, socialization, and recreation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree in human services, psychology or a related field is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with adults with psychiatric conditions.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
- All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state background check.