We are looking for energetic business development associates to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to an Insurance Sales Director/VP.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to generate sales pipeline. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
• Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
• Conduct direct outreach to assigned prospects.
• Cultivating strong relationships with new clients.
• Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
• Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
• Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
• Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Identify new business opportunities and partners.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, business management, marketing, or related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to carry yourself well and work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Approachable and personable demeanor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.