UA is a community development enterprise that uses distributed technology to enable all people to mobilize, organize and share resources to effect change in their communities.
Overall responsibilities include the design and production of graphic materials using computer-based and traditional methods that meet expected standards and deadlines. Specific focus may include the design of client inserts, web graphics, email blasts, and advertisements.
Applicant will gain the following knowledge:
• Acclimation into the business environment and attaining real world business experience
• Exposure to full marketing mix and related tools/programs to support professional development
• Mentoring from experienced graphics/marketing team
• Brochure Design
• Corporate Imaging
• eNewsletter Design
• Web Banner Design
• Image Manipulation and Cataloging
• Contribution to brainstorming sessions
Required Software Proficiency
• In Design
• Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong image manipulation skills a must. Ability to work autonomously or in collaboration with others essential in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere.