Unicus Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a Product Development and Contract R&D facility serving Pharmaceuticals, Dermatology, Skin care and Personal care sectors. Unicus is interested in providing real-world projects/tasks that are directly related to intern’s academic discipline and career goals and hence helping them to get a better understanding for their career path. We hope that internship at Unicus will help each successful intern to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., eCommerce, Operations, Sales Planning or Advanced Analytics).
We are looking for full or part time Advanced Analytics/Data Science Internship Interns, to do the following:
Daily Data Analysis and Digital Marketing work including, but not limited to:
1) Managing E-commerce accounts in Amazon, Walmart, and other Digital platforms. Analyzing key words and search terms in Amazon, Walmart, Google, and other e-commerce and other online retail channels to identify the users’ needs and preferences in selecting products for purchases.
2) Building the Search Driven Marketing analytics framework for implementation, adjustment and optimization of the E-commerce Advertising campaigns (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
3) When applicable, providing daily and weekly monitoring, analysis, and optimization of advertising campaigns
4) Generating reports on sales data and search terms to provide insights and metrics which help understand customers behavior.
5) Defining novel ways of predicting ecommerce KPIs through analyzing marketing, product, and merchandizing databases. Conduct experiments to test the effectiveness of models.
6) Providing insights from data, building or adjusting campaigns in the Search UI, market/competitive research, tracking organic growth, and other ad-hoc tasks
7) When applicable, analyzing the experimental/R&D data and identifying the trends/patterns and finally making the recommendations for design of experiments (DOE).
8) When applicable, analyzing our database on ingredients on the use safety profile and making recommendations
9) Identify opportunities for growth based on data insights
Successful intern should be quantitative fast learner with proficiency in SQL, Python, Google Analytics, Probability & Statistics, or Graph Analytics. Candidate should have interest in learning about advertising, marketing, design of experiment (when applicable), and working with large amount of data sets & developing models for testing.