Responsible for the development, construction and automation of new and existing interfaces into management information systems. Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducts requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives. Understands and reviews the functional designs created by the application development team to ensure that the solutions appropriately meet the business needs. Creates project and test plans in addition to participating in the testing (i.e., executes, validates, and reports defects during system testing).
– Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS, Statistics, Math, Accounting, Finance or Economics, or equivalent work experience
– Zero to two years of related experience
– Well-developed analytical skills
– Basic knowledge of financial systems and analysis
– Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
– Basic knowledge of various computer applications, programming, hardware, software, micro computers, and systems design; SQL