3d Modeler – Cinematic
At TwinRayJ Studios we believe in excellence through learning and study. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a real life work experience while at the same time providing educational benefits. We’ve been around for years and have an easy going team who’s passionate about the work we do. We believe in promoting a culture of collaboration and working together.
As a 3d modeler – cinematic you’ll be making movie quality 3d assets. This can be a rewarding and fun experience because you are a piece of a bigger picture. We make production quality assets to be in short films/advertisements. This is a fast paced internship in which you will be exposed to concepts that the industry is expecting 3d modelers to be familiar with in the area of high qaulity high resolution film production. You will be creating 3d models and texturing them and can expect assignments to be handed out every week.
– Be a 2nd year student in a 3d design program
– Be willing to learn things you may never come across before
– Be willing to be challenged
– Have good organizational skills and be able to integrate into a team of people working on different aspects of the same model
– Be willing to use Blender (fundamental understanding of Maya and 3ds Max will still help you in this position)
-Knowledge of UDIM
-Ability to work in 4k resolution but option to go up to 8k
-Solid understanding of edgeflow
-Ability to make meshes with quads rather than tris