Position Summary: TW Metals is committed to developing the most competent and passionate leaders in the specialty metals industry! In this position you will be introduced to an exciting and complex industry that has huge opportunity for growth. The opportunities are endless – put your talent to use in a passionate and entrepreneurial environment. The future of specialty metals is you! During our initial 8-week training program in Carol Stream, IL, you will learn the basics to sales administration, product knowledge and sales process from senior team members. You will practice our sales process while developing new business and maintaining existing customer relationships.
Responsibilities: Manages sales activities of assigned accounts by performing the following duties:
- Engages in a high level of customer service thru delivering quotation responses, handling customer discrepancies, and receiving and maintaining customer orders while ensuring unparalledled customer satisfaction.
- Develops and sustains effective supplier and customer relationships to assure a competitive position in the marketplace
- Works closely with the Territory Manager to maintain lists of prospects and potentially new accounts to grow new business and achieve established budget targets
- Maximizes productivity by effectively planning, organizing and managing workload
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates
- Communicates with Territory Manager to assist in developing sales campaign to accommodate goals of assigned customers
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, or a finance -related field is preferred
- Willingness to relocate throughout career
- Verbal and written communication prowess
- Motivated to succeed and self-confident
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Willingness to learn proprietary program known as Metalware
- Knowledge of basic math skills is essential
We treat our employees right:
We offer a full comprehensive benefits program which includes: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid vacation, PTO, 401(k), tuition reimbursement among other competitive benefits.
TW Metals, LLC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. TW Metals is also committed to complying with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
The right opportunity is waiting for you here at TW Metals, LLC. APPLY NOW!