Company Background: Turtle Beach Corporation (corp.turtlebeach.com) is one of the world’s leading gaming audio and accessory providers. The Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com) is known for pioneering first-to-market features and patented innovations in high-quality, comfort-driven headsets for all levels of gamers, making it a fan-favorite brand and the market leader in console gaming audio for the last decade. Turtle Beach’s ROCCAT brand (www.roccat.org) combines detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for designing the best PC gaming products. Under the ROCCAT brand, Turtle Beach creates award-winning keyboards, mice, headsets, mousepads, and other PC accessories. Turtle Beach’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Turtle Beach Corporation has been at the forefront of music and audio technology for more than three decades and is recognized as a pioneer of today’s PC audio industry.
Turtle Beach Europe Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of Voyetra Turtle Beach. Turtle Beach Europe Ltd manages business activities across EMEA and APAC, via offices in Basingstoke (UK), Hamburg (Germany), and Taipei (Taiwan).
Turtle Beach believes diversity in the workplace creates an environment where different perspectives lead to improved creativity, productivity, team member engagement, and overall employee happiness. We’re simply looking for the best persons for the job, and if that’s you…let’s talk!
Summary: The eCommerce Specialist Turtle Beach Brands Global (Turtle Beach/ Roccat) will be responsible for managing updating and optimizing the eCommerce sites. Additional responsibilities include monitoring day-to-day site activity and overall performance to improve user experience, increase website traffic and drive sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee catalog to drive sales including:
- Build out of optimized product pages for new releases
o Management of price changes for promotions/special offers
o Collaboration with sales team to innovate on pricing and assortment including the development of product bundles to create engaging exclusive retail propositions for consumers
- Development of a merchandising strategy; constantly evaluating all aspects of product placement and performance on the sites; ensuring merchandising supports marketing/ sales initiatives and campaign goals
- Coupon code management
- Product page updates for new content, imagery, and compatibility updates
- Building and maintenance of product feeds ensuring correct catalogs are being fed to each marketing platform
- Collection page builds and management
- Manage inventory on the sites including monitoring inventory levels, requesting inventory status, and communicating launches, out of stocks, and potential issues that may impact sales or a marketing initiative to all departments
· Support Ecom Manager on all URL redirects and vanity link creation and redirects
- Support Ecom Manager to continuously optimize on-site search
- Work cross-functionally with customer service, social media, operations, and tech support teams to keep them informed of release dates, promotions, stock needs, product warehouses, and any site issues/ updates.
- Assist Ecom Manager with SEO optimizations through 3rd party agency including:
- Continuously improve keywords rankings
- Capture new ranking opportunities with new content
- Drive backlinking
- Advise and update on any Hreflang tag updates
- Summarize monthly SEO reporting for internal monthly and quarterly meetings
- Strategize with internal teams and agency partners to continually refine and improve the eCommerce platform to deliver a cohesive online consumer experience and maximize conversion
- Support Sr Developer on emails for Roccat
- Establish email cadence,
- Build emails in the system
- Push out for internal review
- Schedule all emails
- Work on Workflows and segmentation
- B.A./B.S. with e-commerce experience or other appropriate work experience.
- Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively and juggle shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with Shopify Plus eCommerce platform a plus
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in German, French, or Spanish a plus
- Working knowledge of basecamp and Jira is a plus
- Foundational knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization and inventory management
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Creative with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- Outstanding proficiency in Excel
- Email segmentation & workflow familiarity a plus