At Tripleseat, we put the customer at the center of everything we do, and we believe we all have a part in driving customer success.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Customer Onboarding and Training. You will manage our Onboarding Specialists team and be responsible for evaluating, training, coaching, and leading the team in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Through your management of the team, you will ensure our customers are set up for success and have an effective and smooth onboarding.
What you will do:
- As the Manager of Onboarding and Training, you will help optimize a team of Onboarding Specialists to grow as product experts, and trusted advisors.
- Drive continuous improvement and achievement of team and individual KPIs to ensure timely scheduling and delivery of training.
- Develop team members through daily coaching, weekly team meetings and weekly 1:1’s, encouraging and promoting professional development.
- Adapt and adjust team operations and training processes as the Tripleseat platform evolves with new features and releases.
- Create documentation on new and existing onboarding processes and keep these up to date in our GURU knowledge base.
- Handle escalated customer issues and concerns – coach team members on resolutions and communicate directly with customers as needed.
- Work closely with the Professional Services manager to ensure cross departmental collaboration.
- Communicate with T2 support for best practices regarding integrations and data imports.
- Provide direction and/or lead internal and external handoff calls as needed.
- Attend training as needed / Provide feedback and quality assurance on training calls.
- Provide support on any/all installation projects as needed.
- Provide high-level feedback and operational insights to upper management.
- Support enterprise success manager and any team members working on enterprise projects.
- Source of knowledge for product & process related questions.
- Onboard departmental new hires.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Passionate about our customers, their success, and your team’s success
- Successful team builder through excellent motivation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of experience in management in a high growth, fast paced company
- 4+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Excel/MS office/Salesforce/Customer Success Software
- Knowledge of Tripleseat Software preferred
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and time manage to meet deadlines
- Creative problem solver and collaborator
- Experience with full migrations, imports and upgrade software implementations
- Hospitality Industry experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Agile and adaptable
- Sense of Humor
This position would be located at our headquarters in Concord, MA