- This position provides addiction counseling activities/services to the patients and family members, to persons requesting substance abuse services, and as a representative of Trinity Addiction Services to the community under the general supervision of the Program Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Licensed as an Addiction Counselor in North Dakota
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Addiction Studies or completed all requirements of an accredited addiction studies curriculum
- Experience Requirements
- Work experience preferred
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Completed training required by North Dakota Board of Addiction Counseling Examiners; knowledge of computer programs, such as e-Care and Microsoft Word.