After successfully completing 90 day probationary period and continue performing at a satisfactory level in your current position, many employees are offered the opportunity to
work a 4 day work week.
Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM with a 1 hour unpaid lunch = 35 paid hrs. per week.
The CSSM RN make on site visits to assigned skilled nursing facilities in Tri-Valley service area on a weekly basis. Conduct face to face visits with all identified consumers.
1. Identify, in collaboration with Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) staff, Medicaid members/applicants.
2. Identify barriers to discharge.
3. Determine clinical eligibility for nursing facility services and issue eligibility notification.
4. Coordinate with SNF/ASAP staff, consumer, and family to facilitate discharge when appropriate.
5. Assist in implementation of plan of care.
6. Attend case conferences when appropriate.
7. Provide information on community resources to SNF, consumers and families.
8. Coordinate and collaborate with ASAP team members including Care Managers, supervisors on the Interdisciplinary Discharge Planning Team.
9. Complete the required CDS and CCTF tracking forms in the required time frame and submit them as directed.
1. Must have valid/current RN license in the state of Massachusetts.
2. Must have minimum of two years of clinical experience.
3. Communication Skills with consumers, physicians, family members, providers, state and federal agencies, ASAPs (telephone, email or in person, as needed) and employees.
4. Cultural competency and the ability to provide informed advocacy.
5. Knowledge of home and community-based service systems and how to access and arrange services.
6. Knowledge and experience with long term care and social service delivery system; community resources.
7. Familiarity with state wide health care network.
8. Works as a member of a team and independently.
9. Motor vehicle and valid Driver’s license; maintain minimum insurance liability on vehicle and complete motor vehicle driving record check.
10. Maintain caseload/production at program/department standards.
Tri-Valley, Inc. is a private not for profit agency dedicated to enabling elders and individuals with disabilities to remain at home. Tri-Valley is truly a great place to work. We offer excellent vacation, sick and personal time off policies which allow for the ability to de-stress and unwind throughout the course of the year. Tri-Valley has excellent benefits, including medical (Cigna), dental (Cigna) and EyeMed vision insurance, (Tri-Valley pays 75% of the monthly premium for medical and dental) LTD and not one but two pension plans (a 403b for your contributions and a traditional pension plan where 5% of your salary is deposited on your behalf.) Our Compensation Plan provides for annual step increases, merit bonuses and a competitive salary. Fifty cents per mile for all Tri-Valley work related travel. On a final note, the employees at Tri-Valley work hard, make a difference in the lives of our consumers, are respected for their work ethic and still find time to have fun at work. Please check out our website www.trivalleyinc.org for more information about us. Please submit cover letter and resume or mail to Human Resources, Tri-Valley, Inc. 10 Mill Street, Dudley, MA 01571. AA/EOE