In order to capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are seeking a Risk Management Analyst, based in NY or NJ. The successful candidate will focus on 3rd party due diligence responses as well as 3rd party due diligence vendor reviews and assessments. Additional responsibilities will include participating in information security control assessments, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning Risk Management related activities. This position will involve working directly with clients and internal business unit and technical management on a regular basis. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal supervision as part of a small team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets. We need people who are able to prioritize and can effectively communicate complex issues to non-technical team members. The ideal candidate is someone who has business experience in the Financial Industry, who can meet with our internal and external clients and talk confidently about our Risk Management practices.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who needs minimal supervision and is a quick study. Both on-the-job and professional training, where needed, will be given to help integrate the successful candidate into the team. We need people who enjoy a challenging role that will involve the use of toolsets, collaboration and ingenuity. The successful candidate will be someone that can quickly grasp the current Tradeweb system processes, controls, policies, procedures and work to further enhance (through collaborative efforts) the Risk Management 3rd party due diligence posture. The candidate will be required to assess the current due diligence response process in an effort to streamline, enhance, and initiate improvement.
- Receive, Coordinate, Manage, Track, Store, and Respond to incoming 3rd Party due diligence information requests.
- Evaluate and Perform Risk Assessments on Vendor firms, applications, processes, and procedures in accordance with firm Risk Management Policy and Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Procedures.
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization; ensure service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in management of firm wide BCP and DR plans and coordination of testing, specifically those components focused on system testing requirements and documentation.
- Monitor end-to-end throughput, and ensure compliance to policies and procedures while meeting client deadlines.
- Utilize the existing Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) system to its fullest capabilities.
- This position may have responsibilities related to Dealerweb’s compliance with SEC Regulation SCI. This requires the person in this role to understand and comply with the requirements of Regulation SCI relevant to his or her position, as well as Dealerweb’s policies and procedures
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- 0-2 years’ experience in a risk analyst role
- Understanding of business processes and technology used within Tradeweb across all businesses.
- Experience in risk management and/or 3rd Party Due Diligence review.
- Ability to understand Policy and procedural documentation as required.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services.
- Communicate and present concisely and effectively based on appropriate level of management interaction
- Manage competing deadlines and prioritize responsibilities to effectively meet business needs.
- Work both independently and as part of a team at all levels and across all business units.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and how they interact together.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of information security risks and countermeasures
- Confident ability to drive tasks through to completion.
- Training/certification in Computer Security, formal training
- Experience in ISO 27002 Domains (Security Policy, Human Resource, Access Control, Asset Management, Business Continuity Planning).
- Experience with Confluence, SharePoint and workflow highly desired.
- Experience with 3rd Party vendor due diligence.
- Project management experience.
- Vendor management experience
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (“Tradeweb”) is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.