This client relations and dealer relations teams focus primarily on supporting major financial firms, who participate in electronic trading over the Institutional Tradeweb platform. This team’s day to day is filled with constant communication with participating trading desks, sales desks, operations desks, and administrative and technical teams at our clients’ firms. From product assistance to setting up new users, this team is responsible for providing immediate assistance to our clients and internally supporting our institutional sales and product management teams.
- Educate and train clients on technical trading products and new functional upgrades across the platform
- Provide operational support to the institutional platform including, but not limited to, onboarding of new customers and dealers, setting up user profiles, and running daily security tests
- Assist clients with troubleshooting around daily usage inquiries
- Begin to build relationships with new and existing clients
- Learn about Tradeweb’s institutional product offerings and the benefits of our technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with focus in finance preferred
- Interest in fixed income electronic trading
- Proven leadership skills in professional experiences, student organizations, and/or volunteer activities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Dedicated team-player
- Exemplary work ethic – eager to learn and take on new responsibilities
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (“Tradeweb”) is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.