Tradesmen International is seeking a full-time Account Executive to join our team! Our reps are accountable for developing, promoting, and managing sales activity within a set local territory.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Create and Grow Sales
- Build and Sustain Strong Client Relationships
- Manage and Build Strong Relationships with Field Employees
- Perform Administrative Functions Critical to the Sales Function
Account Executives must have the ability to work in a high-energy team environment, be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A “team player” attitude is expected. We find that the most successful individuals have a true passion for sales and are goal driven.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required.
- College degree desired, but not required. Industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required.
- Standard computer skills – experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Outlook or equivalents.
- This is a field-based sales position
Tradesmen International is the construction industry’s premier Construction Labor Support Company with nearly 200 locations across America.
Our three distinct goals:
- Improve clients’ overall construction labor productivity while efficiently servicing their contingent construction labor needs
- Provide America’s skilled craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth, as well as safer overall working conditions
- Help maintain and elevate the high levels of pride and craftsmanship that are the traditional hallmarks of the skilled construction trades
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K Plan
Compensation, Incentives, and Training
- Base salary
- Uncapped commission potential
- Yearly Sales Trip
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).