Legionella Compliance Solutions has strong values and is passionate about our work. Our employees share these values and work as a team to reach our customer service goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about customer service, that is detail oriented, and can assess hands on field-oriented tasks in the New York Metropolitan area.
This autonomous position requires the ability to meet and execute deadlines in a timely manor. The ideal candidate must be responsive, exhibit a can-do attitude, and of practical nature with the ability to perform the job done under varying circumstances; such as last minute schedule changes, exposure to the elements, and fulfilling client needs relative to position.
This is a full-time, entry-level position. We will fully train the right individual in all facets of this position.
- Audit and monitor facility water management plans on a consistent timeline.
- Liaison between water treatment vendor and building facility to minimize risk of legionella in cooling water systems.
- Inspecting of Cooling Towers regarding local legionella regulations.
- Gathering and delivering of Legionella Samples on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Producing and providing documentation to clientele in order to maintain satisfactory compliance status.
- Perform and provide training and support on Water Management Plans.
- Educating Customers on the provided services.
- Other duties as needed.
- Preferred 7G Pesticide License
- Preferred a minimum of 2 Years’ experience in Water Treatment industry
- Positive and open minded individual looking to learn conceptual skills
- Ability to communicate with clients in a constructive manner
- Passionate, both personally and professionally
- Individual must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Individual must exhibits a “can-do” attitude
- Effectively complete assigned tasks in a punctual manner
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS office suite including word, excel, google, maps…etc.)
- Basic “hands on” mechanical skills
- Reliable individual who understands the value of reputation
- Ability to manage tasks autonomously with supervision as required