Are you curious about a career in Human Resources? Do you enjoy working with people and take an analytical approach to solving problems? Are you excited to work in an environment with a diverse group of individuals and languages? The HR Associate position will give you the skills and experience to jumpstart your career within our TJX Global Distribution Network.
The TJX Distribution Centers are the hubs of our worldwide logistics operation. Our DC Human Resources teams are comprised of problem solvers and specialists who are responsible for payroll, employee relations, talent acquisition, leave of absence and benefits as well as engaging and inspiring associates. Being a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, it is essential that our Distribution Centers are running efficiently and effectively to fuel our growing multi-billion dollar businesses.
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment
- Assist with new hire packets
- Create new hire personnel files
- Audit current associate files
- Respond to employment inquires in a timely manner
- Assist with benefits administration as needed
- Assist with all employee special events
- Keeps all employee bulletin board information current
- Keeps all personnel information filed properly
- Mail out paychecks, offer letters, and paperwork
- Provides administrative and technical support to the Human Resources department on a variety of other functions.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Candidates with strong analytical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
- Candidates with proficient writing and editing skills
- Project coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Come Discover Different at TJX – we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory – at all times of the day – and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Apply here: https://jobs.tjx.com/job/Worcester-Distribution-Center-Human-Resources-Assistant-MA-01601/761857200/