The Talent Acquisition function at Thornton Tomasetti is a key partner to our business. We focus on utilizing leading industry technology to attract top talent to our global offices. This role will partner with business leaders to deliver there staffing requirements, source candidates directly, and manage the full cycle recruitment process. Delivering a best in class hiring manager and candidate experience. This role reports to the Director of talent Acquisition
The Talent Acquisition Associate is focused on the management of requisitions, with the core objectives:
- Delivering a talented diverse candidate pool.
- Partnering with our business leaders on recruitment goals.
- Administration of the applicant tracking system (ATS), Workday.
- Direct sourcing of passive candidates.
- Managing requisitions through the process offering a market leading candidate experience.
- End to end process of requisitions across the US, including sourcing strategy, interviews and offer management.
- Teaming with the Talent Acquisition team on process and system enhancements
- Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience of direct candidate sourcing either in-house or consultancy
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Knowledge and passion of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to partner with leadership, and deliver projects with effective communication