Our Marketing department seeks a strategic thinker and curious learner with strong writing skills and attention to detail, who is passionate about the built environment, to respond to proposals for projects that are shaping communities around the world. The marketing coordinator will support multiple offices by preparing a wide variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations, among other responsibilities.
- Work with Marketing Manager and technical staff to prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Develop, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding.
- Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
- Maintain Marketing files and collateral inventory.
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with senior management and with Marketing and Communications staff.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree with about 2 to 4 years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Experience responding to both private and public sector RFPs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Desire to collaborate with senior-level technical staff and marketing peers.
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive and self-directed mindset.
- Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region, practice and firm goals.
- Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
- Effectively handles multiple time-sensitive requests.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Proven editing ability; knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style a plus.
- Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.