Looking to start a career with a growing and groundbreaking brand?
Then this is the right role for you! An ideal candidate is hungry to learn, and to develop and maintain key relationships. Above all, those with forward thinking attitudes and quick learners who focus on solutions will thrive in the culture we have built at ThinkLite. New grads and young professionals are welcome, as well as experienced professionals!
- You are ready to take your career to the next level.
- You are not afraid of a little hard work.
- You want an environment that is fast paced, offers quick growth, and has meaningful coaching and leadership to take your career to the next level.
- You love working with people and building relationships.
- You are customer-centric and outgoing.
- You are excited to get on the phone, or a zoom call, and build new relationships with ThinkLite Air Customers!
- You have a sense of urgency.
- You love new technology.
- You want the opportunity to do a little bit of everything from order processing, to customer service, to marketing!
- You are a master communicator.
- You love being part of a team.
What you’ll do:
- Be a master of all ThinkLite Air product.
- Train our new customers and current partners on all the latest and greatest ThinkLite Air technology.
- Use product knowledge, marketing materials, and case-studies provided to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to inbound prospects.
- Support our ThinkLite Air customers by offering full service support, from being a helpful voice on the phone to taking orders to resolving customer service issues with ease.
- Handle inbound calls, and help our customer with both support and inside sales.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied, request referrals, and upsell additional solutions.
- Attend team meetings to workshop new strategies, discuss team goals, and get company updates.
- Process and support all new orders in ThinkLite’s software.
- Drive sales in the department through product and process expertise and customer and team engagement.
- Analyze results into actionable behaviors and goals in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Report key opportunities and monthly account goals to supervisor.
What you will bring:
- 2 or 4 year College degree.
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation.
- Tech savvy: able to use modern day technologies and platforms, such as Zoom, social media, email platforms, etc…
- Patience, good listening skills, attention to detail, and overall positive presence.
- A sense of humor and a go-getter attitude.
- Customer Support and Sales Support experience a plus!
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at ThinkLite means that you don’t see work as just an office building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
- Founded in 2009 by immigrant Indian brothers Danny and Dinesh Wadhwani, who were born and raised in Ghana, ThinkLite is an American, multinational technology company headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, that focuses on designing, developing, and selling commercial, horticultural, livestock, and air purification lighting solutions. The company is built on the values of Unity, Excellence, Drive, Compassion, and Fun that were inspired by the brothers’ grandfather, Parsram Wadhwani.
- In the last 2 years, ThinkLite has become known for its Rings of Defense ecosystem that enhances the health and safety of indoor spaces by continuously monitoring, healing, and purifying the air. It’s the first of its kind in the world, merging some of the most advanced technologies in air purification together, to create synchronized, smart, scalable products and enterprise software for existing buildings and new construction. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the response to this program has been overwhelming.
- The company recently completed a private placement Series A round and is looking to fill key leadership positions that will help drive the company through this rocket-phase of growth.
- If you resonate with our values – Unity, Excellence, Drive, Compassion, and Fun – and think you are great fit for this roll, let’s get moving! We might be meant to be for each other. We have great things to accomplish together!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Please note, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time