Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and/or living with emotional or behavioral disabilities. In this role, you will be one of these extraordinary people.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans, and respond to changes of condition
- Communicate with the physician and external medical centers to ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight, and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- One year of experience working with the population we serve
- Current state RN License
- Current driver’s license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment
- Effective communication skills – ability to communicate with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!