Continuous Treatment Team (CTT) Case Manager needed to coordinate a wide range of assertive case management, therapeutic, and administrative services to provide psychiatric care to clients, including substance abuse assessments and treatments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily responsibilities include the ability to work as part of a supportive, multi-disciplinary team that utilizes a range of evidence-based treatment modalities in order to help clients with co-occurring, severe, and persistent mental illness and substance use disorders work towards their treatment goals.
- CTT case managers provide clinical services in the community through regular home visits and outreach. They also provide crisis intervention, including but not limited to involuntary admissions, risk assessments, and emergency evaluations in both the community and local emergency departments.
- Candidates must be able to be a part of a rotating, weekend, and after hours on-call schedule.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop treatment goals, objectives and strategies with clients.
- Monitor, evaluate and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Communicate effectively with peers, managers and support staff.
- Coordination of services with other outside agencies, including but not limited to application and management of benefits, housing, and other basic needs.
- Maintain all documentation that is required in a complete and timely manner and comply with all HIPAA requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience utilizing evidence-based practices such as IDDT, IMR and MI recommended.
- Desire to work with individuals with co-occurring disorders and strong interest in substance use disorders required.
- Ability to hold a NH Driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance required as this position requires the regular outreach and transport of clients.
- Successful candidates will be organized self-starters who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Master’s Degree in Human Services related field such as Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling required.
Experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness, as well as substance use disorders, is recommended.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile with liability insurance.
LICSW, LCMHC, MLADC preferred, or the candidate must be license eligible in the state of NH.