Position Summary: Seeking a Master Level Clinician for Child & Adolescent department. Level 2 clinicians are office based clinicians who provide therapy and case management services to children, adolescents and their families. Provides flexible schedule, great benefits, rewarding work, and dedicated colleagues. Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Provide case management: linkage to and consultation with community resources
- Consultation with medication providers and clinical staff
- Develop and maintain treatment plans for children and adolescents
- Opportunity for growth in utilizing evidence based practices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic understanding about mental health disorders and psychotropic medications
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with children, adolescents and their families
- Culturally sensitive
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
Education: Position requires a master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling, or other related field.
Experience: The position requires experience with children, teens, and families, a strong work ethic, and efficient organizational, communication and time management skills.
Licensure/Certification: NH LICSW or LCMHC licensing preferred.