Full Job Description:
Reporting to the Vice President of SVN The Masiello Group Commercial Real Estate, the Commercial Business Support Specialist plays a vital role in assisting advisors with promoting and growing their book of business. This role also acts as a liaison between agents and the corporate office. Providing our advisors with highly skilled, high energy business support that combines full-service marketing, listing, and transaction processing allows our advisors to focus on the success and development of their business. A collaborative culture and team approach round out our superior support service model. To provide the highest level of support, we employ dedicated, enthusiastic, and fun individuals to work with us.
As a company, we are committed to providing a unique level of support to our real estate advisors. At the heart of our advisor support system is our Commercial Business Support Specialist. The Support Specialist position is an extremely dynamic role which includes tasks ranging from administrative work to technical support to marketing, and much more. The Business Support Specialist role is essential to our advisors’ success as well as the overall success of our company.
We are currently looking for a Business Support Specialist in our Bedford, NH office.
Business Support Specialists are responsible for:
- Providing your VP and advisors with top-notch administrative support
- Assisting the VP in organizational and marketing endeavors
- Acting as a liaison between advisors and the corporate office
- Facilitating various administrative duties. As the office’s first point of contact, Support Specialists are responsible for greeting advisors and clients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, ordering office supplies, and ensuring that the office runs at top efficiency
- Ensuring listing and transaction files are complete and accurate using back-office platforms
- Completing high-level data entry into accounting software
- Inputting listings into various commercial listing sites
- Assisting advisors with their client transaction and lead management systems
- Social media platform content management and press releases
- Designing and distributing digital and print marketing materials
- Troubleshooting common IT questions for your office(s) and advisors—laptops, mobile devices, printers
- Conducting one-on-one and small group trainings
Experience is important! We are looking for well-rounded administrative personnel who are calm under pressure, who can juggle shifting priorities, and who can work well with people. We need you to have strong organizational capabilities along with MS Office proficiency with an aptitude to learn Real Estate specific software. Social media/marketing savvy is a plus.
You are our person if you have a background in real estate, mortgage, or title (because you will already be familiar with our industry and will value how hard real estate professionals’ work. Or maybe, you are an Executive Assistant or Administrator who knows how to juggle lots of balls to make sure everyone has what they need, when they need it. You are relationship-driven, detail-oriented, and above all, a team player exhibiting a high amount of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality. You strive to make everyone around you successful, and you love variety and challenge in your daily work.
What’s in it for you:
PTO, which accrues each payroll period
Group health, dental, and vision insurance
Health/Dependent care FSA
A fun and fast-paced work environment
A rewarding career knowing you are essential to the success of those around you