SUMMARY: Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various exempt roles across our businesses. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates, advising managers and identifying top talent
- Perform pre-screening to analyze applicants abilities, foster successful candidate relationships
- Construct and maintain advertisements for job requisitions
- Identify and ensure a diverse pipeline and improved diverse placement
- Facilitate thorough and professional reference checks on prospective candidates, generate offer letters
- Effectively utilize all online recruitment tools to acquire and manage talent (ATS, job boards, social networking /media channels, etc.)
- Strategically partner with hiring managers to direct recruiting initiatives and coordination of interview process
- Coordinate with HRM and division head to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Provide status updates to hiring managers, HR and business partners
- Provides guidance to the team in sourcing external resume databases for diverse and qualified candidates
- Establish a base line understanding of each business and culture to effectively assess candidate profiles and fit
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Plans and supports recruiting events
- Participate in conferences, select job fairs and meetups to network with potential job seekers
- Promote the Companys reputation as a great place to work
- Work with Talent Team to establish a centralized internship program servicing business units
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards and HIPPA.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience as a recruiter
- Excellent communication skills and passion for building great candidate experiences
- Commitment to diversity and understanding of importance to develop teams that bring difference
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Experience partnering and consulting cross-functionally across multiple disciplines with many different leaders
- Ability to multi-task and drive results
- Professional presence
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Operate as a brand ambassador
- Bachelors degree preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands on the computer
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Ability to drive results with a sustained intense work ethic in a high volume atmosphere
- Flexibility to adapt to a continually changing and fast paced business environment
- The individual must possess a results orientation, competitive nature and a desire to make things better. This requires both critical thinking skills and the ability to translate into action that drives results.
- Team Orientation is doing what is best for the organization foremost, by providing value and a solid contribution. You are not the focus, the team is.
- A dynamic, complex fast-paced environment requires that each individual truly seek to learn and understand from others. Appreciate and value different perspectives to expand your view and approach.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.