Key is currently seeking a Residential Caseworker in Key’s residential group homes for adolescents located in Fall River and Wareham, MA.
Qualifications: Key’s Residential Caseworker position is an entry-level, hourly paid employee. Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field is strongly preferred. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid state driver’s license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use. All candidates must have the ability to work a varied and rotating schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays.
Responsibilities: The Residential Caseworker is directly responsible for the supervision of clients and executes their treatment/service plans.
- Serve as a positive role model following Key’s guidelines regarding professional behavior
- Provides client advocacy in the areas of health, education, vocation, legal and family intervention
- Plans and facilitates individual and group instruction in the areas of social and life skills development
- Assists clients in performing daily life skills activities including menu preparation, laundry, chores and homework
- Promote family-centered and strength-based philosophies within the program
- Implement and provide consistent behavior management utilizing counseling techniques, program structure and guidelines and crisis intervention, when necessary
- Maintain written case documentation including daily treatment notes, health and medical records and client incident reports in accordance with agency policies and referral source guidelines
- Transport clients to and from various community based activities
About The Key Program
The Key Program is a non-profit social service agency focused on helping children, youth and their families find ways to pursue productive and rewarding lives. Through a variety of residential and non-residential program models and settings, Key provides direct services each day to over 600 adolescents from the child welfare, mental health, juvenile justice, and educational systems.