At The Grommet, we are driven to create a world where Independent Makers and small businesses can find their people and grow their businesses. For more than 10 years, we have been helping consumers discover independently-made products from local makers and small businesses, and helping the people behind those products succeed. Household names like S’well bottle, Bombas and Simplisafe were all Grommet discoveries – in those cases and thousands of others, we help Makers launch products with brand and distribution control to be successful when they graduate from our launch platform.
We’re seeking an analytical self-starter to join our Marketing Team as a Search & Display Marketing Manager. This role will help grow and retain The Grommet’s customer base through day-to-day execution and optimization of paid search marketing, display media, and shopping feed campaigns. This person will work closely with other team members to deliver efficient new customer acquisition and return on ad spend goals.
As a key leader in our Marketing team, this role is responsible for delivering on the Grommet’s full-funnel media strategy across numerous digital channels. This leader will be accountable for defining and reaching targets appropriate to campaign funnel objectives, whether brand awareness, new customer acquisition or ROAS. This position will report to our Director of Digital Marketing.
- Strategize, brief in, and execute all Search, Shopping, Display, and Affiliate platforms – Google, Bing, Yahoo, Criteo, LiveIntent, and others
- Develop best practice and data-driven, Paid Search and Display strategy that delivers on full-funnel objectives
- Day to day optimization of all campaigns to deliver defined objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing team members to build cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Design and implement A/B testing (creative, copy, audience) plan to improve campaign performance
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs and program efficacy
- Act as the company’s key expert on Search and Display marketing, staying abreast of trends and best practices and disseminating across the company.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years hands on experience managing Search, Shopping, and Display platforms,, with a track record of delivering on efficiency and revenue targets
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Feed Management tools, Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics
- Consumer brand and ecommerce experience required, including experience managing shopping feeds
- Strong copywriting skills with a focus on effective key selling points
- Highly analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- A quick learner who can easily adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in a quantitative field such as math, finance, statistics, economics, or related experience
At The Grommet, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Grommet is committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.