Who we are looking for…
Join our growing agency in Gloversville, New York. We are currently recruiting for Clinic Therapists, who can help us meet the needs of our community. We are seeking LMHC, LMSW and LCSW candidates who are committed to providing superior care.
What we have to offer…
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, vision, dental plans, life insurance, flex spending, paid time off, paid training and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a match program. As well as:
- $150.00 per month Commuter Program
- $500.00 annual educational reimbursement for CEU’s and other training
- Longevity bonuses
- Paid licensing application fee and reimbursement for testing fee upon passing
- Flexible work schedule in a supportive, team-oriented and patient focused environment
- Paid Clinical Supervision Supports
- NHSC approved site
- Manageable caseloads
What are the job duties…
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Assure that a high standard of service is provided to clients in compliance with the regulations of the New York State Office of Mental Health and a within a Trauma Informed Care and Leadership framework
- Including care for individual, family, and group therapy, assessment, triage, appropriate referrals, and crisis intervention to any individual seeking services from our clinic.
- Operate within a multi-disciplinary treatment team, and collaborate with designated members of their clients’ team, both in-house and in the community where applicable.
- Support and participate in agency Continuous Quality Improvement activities
- Adhere to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations including, but not limited to, those governing confidentiality, privacy, program, billing and documentation standards.
- All duties must be performed in accordance with FCC’s corporate compliance and ethics program.
- Licensed Social Workers (LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-R) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC)
- Limited Permit (L)MHC and MSW eligible to test will be considered but License is preferred
- One to three years’ experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of principles underlying human behavior, growth and development; knowledge/experience in current trends and development in the field of trauma informed care and substance use
- Demonstrated ability to function managing multiple priorities; emotional maturity; high degree of resourcefulness and initiative
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and have strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be professional at all times
- Active and reflective listening skills in order to identify barriers needing changed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with others with tact, courtesy, initiative and resourcefulness
Why you should join us…
The Family Counseling Center provides a broad range of high-quality mental health and social services, with particular attention to the needs of children and families. Founded in response to the need for counseling services in Fulton County, we are committed to fostering a safe, encouraging and positive impact on the community and people we serve.
The agency is a charitable 501(C) (3) organization which continues to help youth, families, couples, and individuals who seek a brighter future. Our professional staff provides a variety of emotional, social, community and mental health supports.
We are passionate about people and providing excellent care. Our employees are truly committed to the people that we serve, and enjoy the work that they do. The supportive culture and sense of community within our agency is unique. Staff is offered opportunities for continuing education and growth in their career. We are a continuously growing agency, and have a small, intimate setting that contributes to our success in honoring our mission.