Data Trust, a dynamic political data organization focused on developing and nurturing top talent focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support, is seeking a Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for our most important asset, our People. This newly created position will review, rebuild, and scale our current processes and policies to meet the demands of our growing organization. You will play a unique role in connecting with all members of the organization on a day-to-day basis. You will be the leader who empowers and supports managers and their teams to grow both professionally and personally while keeping the company’s vision in mind.
· Build strong relationship with PEO representative and gain a deep understanding of all offerings to optimize utilization of benefits offered through co-employment arrangement
o Including but not limited to training, compliance, and discount programs
· Lead recruitment efforts for all full-time and internship opportunities
· Onboard new employees (conversely, offboard)
· Conduct audit of HR systems and provide leadership with course of action to modernize any outdated systems
· Manage employee review process while routinely aiding in the growth and development of all employees
· Monitor the well-being of the company through regular one-on-one check-ins and broader companywide surveys
· Oversee and administer company applications such as, but not limited to, G Suite, Slack, MS Office, Dropbox, Insightly, etc.
· Serve as the go-to person for general company inquiries and direct or delegate to others as needed
· Provide an unbiased listening ear for staff concerns with the goal of identifying the cause and working with leadership to come up with a solution
· Contribute to idea generation, research and execution of team bonding and social events
· You have been in a Human Resources, Employee Success, or PeopleOps role for 2-5 years and have experience with onboarding/offboarding employees, employee review processes, training, and delicately handling general inter-office politics
· You thrive in an environment where you can both create and take on new challenges
· You are excited about a new role within an organization that can evolve and expand over time
· You are a people person with a positive can-do attitude who knows how to build relationships with others
· You are trustworthy and possess the ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
· You have strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills that can operate in a sometimes high-pressure fast-paced environment while not losing strong attention to detail
· You, conversely, are okay with downtime and can relax
· You love being part of a team, but can also operate independently with little to no guidance
· HR Administration, Business, or related field degree and/or relevant experience; ideally with a start-up, but not required
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources, Employee Success, PeopleOps or similar role
· Experience with review process in an organization with a strong focus on growing employees throughout tenure
· SHRM certification highly desired
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas.
** Currently, Data Trust is working remotely through May 2021. Our main concern is the safety and health of our employees and their families. The current expectation is for this position to be based in Washington, D.C., but we are open to all candidates across the U.S. as we continue to navigate the pandemic and its effect on our office environment.